Ceiling fans are a great way to add style and function to your home. They provide extra light, airflow, and atmosphere to any room as soon as they’re installed. The only problem is that installing them by yourself often presents a serious challenge. When you install your next fan with CMC Service Experts, you can relax while we do the hard work.
Advantages of Installing a Ceiling Fan
Because they come in so many shapes, sizes, and styles ceiling fans offer a wide range of versatility to your home. In addition to simply directing airflow, ceiling fans offer the following to your home:
- Lower Energy Costs – Direct airflow makes you feel cooler without using air conditioning. That means you won’t have to use as much power to stay comfortable.
- The More You Have, the More You Save – While one fan can help cool down a single room, you still might require air conditioning in rooms without fans. But when you have multiple fans in your home, it can further reduce energy costs.
- Increased Style – Ceiling fans come in a large number of styles to add an extra layer of personality to your home. Through choices like fan blade shape and wood or metal finish, your fan can truly make a statement.
- Enhance Any Room – With a perfect combination of added light, decorative shape, and increased airflow, a ceiling fan is a simple way to bring any room together.
- Year-Round Versatility – Fans make your home more comfortable no matter what time of the year it is. It’s not as well-known, but all fans have a reverse setting that lets them pull down warm air during the colder months.
Installing a Ceiling Fan Alone Is Hard
When you decide to install a ceiling fan by yourself, you’re taking on a very difficult project. Installing it alone is so much harder because:
- You’re Working Against Gravity – Because fan installation requires attaching a fan to the ceiling, the entire time you’re trying to install it, you risk dropping it.
- Balancing Act – Ceiling fans are big and awkward to hold onto while installing. Couple this with the fact that you’re already on a ladder and trying to manage wiring your fan, and you’ve got a disaster waiting to happen.
- Falling Risk – Because you’re trying to balance so many things at once, you’re at a much greater risk of falling if anything goes wrong.
- Wiring and Electrical Danger – If you haven’t wired anything before, it can be tricky — especially while you’re trying to keep yourself balanced.
Don’t Take on the Task Alone
Installing your ceiling fan alone poses several risks. That’s why getting your fan installed by a professional is a good idea. A professional installation lets you sit back and relax while an experienced professional does the hard work for you. Choosing the right installer can shave hours off of your installation time and ensure your fan gets installed right the first time.
Choose CMC Service Experts for Quality Installation
At CMC Service Experts, we believe that you shouldn’t have to struggle in order to experience the benefits of a ceiling fan. When you contact us for your fan installation, we’ll come up with a plan to meet your specific needs. After that, our fast, friendly expert electrician team will arrive at your home at the designated time and get your fan or fans installed the right way, fast.
Get Started Today
Interested in getting help with your ceiling fan installation? Contact us today to see what a difference the right electrician makes.